Take your business and your list to the next level! I’m excited to announce that I am hosting a second list building challenge for all interested, committed entreps looking to partner with a like-minded group! Learn more:
Work on my own list? Who has time for that?? As business owners we all unfortunately have a bad habit of putting our own business tasks at the bottom of our to-do list! I’m guilty of it for sure in many (umm maybe all!?) areas of my business! I literally have to schedule in time on my calendar, and work extra hard the day before to have any substantial time to dedicate to my own business growth. Alas, it needs to be done, and I always want to make what I am doing fun, challenging and productive. If this sounds like you, let me suggest that you join me and others for a 30 day List Building Challenge!
Being virtual, we all know that having a strong subscriber list is a key to success- for networking, connections, clients, leads and more. There are a million techniques out there that can be implemented, most of them you probably even know about, but just never get around to doing. Why not do it with a group for extra feedback, ideas and for some good old general interaction w other peers! Hey, at minimum you can make a few new friends from our group!
Here’s the plan:
- Commit to the 30 day challenge (literally schedule it on your cal people!)- 30 mins a day max
- Group-think over the 30 day calendar that I have created to start from (note you must email me directly emily at delegate solutions dot com to join the group). Everyone will be expected to help promote others in the group, and share ideas and suggestions for techniques they have tried, learned about or want to try out.
- Enter your current list numbers and report on growth at the end of each week (really this just means entering your new numbers on our google sheet)
- Optional: Blog about it! I will be blogging about the challenge each week sharing updates and successes, we can back-link to eachother
- The only rule is that if you agree to participate, you agree to keep our 30 day challenge map private- as it is proprietary info, and we don’t want to give that away!
That’s it! We are starting soon, so if you are interested in participating please email asap, all are welcome!
If you just want to see our updates, we’ll be using hashtag #30DayList so you can keep up w us and our progress.